The Simple Solution
The Simple Solution is small, discreet, and easy to use. This product can be used by male or female.
- The Simple Solution is small, discreet, and easy to use.
- The kit comes completely assembled and ready for use.
- No mixing or refrigeration required.
- Adjustable elastic belt accommodates up to a 48-inch waist (extensions available).
- Can be heated multiple times, two heat pads included in the kit.
- Accurate and easy to read temperature strip.
- Only the best available vinyl and components are used to ensure against leaks.
- Durable vinyl bag pre-filled with 3.5 ounces of a sterile, toxin-free synthetic urine.
- It has all the same characteristics and properties as a real human urine.
- It has the most realistic color on the market, no bright or fluorescent yellows.
- The Simple Solution is a true unisex kit, can be used by male or female.
Complete kit includes:
- Pre Filled 3.5 Ounce
- Durable Vinyl Bag With Tubing,
- Adjustable Elastic Belt (Up To 48 Inches),
- Two Adjustable Clips To Pinch Off Tubing,
- Two Adhesive Heat Pads,
- Temperature Label,
- Instructions (Printed On Box)
- Professionally Shrink Wrapped Package.
**Please use responsibly. These products are to be used in accordance with all state and federal laws**
Write Your Own Review
If you have a question about this product please send it to us: [email protected]
- Decide where you are going to wear the Simple Solution, It can be worn around your waist, thigh, or rib cage area.
- Unwrap ONE heating pad from its plastic wrapper.
- Apply ONE heat pad with the sticky side directly to the back side of the bladder opposite the Temperature label.
- The heating pad should be sandwiched between the bag and the belt.
- The heating pad will automatically activate when exposed to air.
- Close the plastic clips on the tubing and cut the hose to the desired length.
- This should ONLY be done the day of use. If the hose is cut and the product is stored it will run the risk of growing harmful bacteria.
- When a product is worn correctly the temperature label will be in contact with your skin, and the tubing hanging downward free of any kinks.
- Depending on current temperature the product could take up to 1 hour to reach optimum temperature. Once achieved it will NOT overheat.
- The heating pads are made to run at the proper temperature.
- The temperature label MUST read green between 94-100 degrees before use.
- Your body heat and heating pad COMBINED will maintain the proper temperature for up to 8 hours.